Thursday, January 1, 2009

Introduction

Let's just go ahead and get things going...
My husband (Babe) and I have been married for almost three years, He is from India and I am a good old American girl. This has made for some huge changes in both of our lives from the way we grew up, but we are in love and we take our marriage covenant seriously so these changes have served only to better us. HOWEVER our families, Okay, mostly my Mother-in-Law, (Mil) have a hard time with all  of the cultural differences. This rears it's ugly head occasionally.

Nine months after we were married we found out that we were pregnant...with twins (Thing one and Thing Two) When our twins were eight months old we were shocked with the news that we had another little bundle on the way...by the time he arrived we had recovered from the shock. He's our little Joy Boy. 

Now, all of this gestating and baby-taking-care of has left my body in a terrible state...not that it was in a good state to start out...so I am trying to take better care of myself.

Welcome to my world!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I hope youll start updating:) Your intro was very interesting and 3 under 2...WOW!!

    ReplyDelete